Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Yaba, Yaba, and Bamboo

I don't normally do an evening post, but I got out of work a little earlier than usual. I had planned on doing a post from work this morning. I took in my laptop because I had to be there at 7am this morning, even though I didn't have any customers till 10am. We were having a new roof top heating/air conditioning unit installed, and they needed the breaker switch off, so I hauled it in early and thought I'd do a post there, but even though we can sometimes get a free wi-fi signal, today, it just wouldn't work. But they got the unit installed in record time. They had originally said it might take till noon, but they were done at 9:30. So we didn't have to worry that it might get too warm in the Salon.
And now, some pics of the yard.....

Hosta's come in soo many different shapes, sizes, and colors. Above is an example of that.
And here is a large bed with Hosta's, Joe Pye Weed, Turtle Head, Japanese Anemone, Lady's Mantle, Queen of the Prairie, and a few other assorted plants.

And here's a cool variegated ground cover Bamboo, mingling with Lily of the Valley.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:16 AM

    Thanks for sharing more pictures. :)

    *hugs*

    Sis

    ReplyDelete