Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, September 18, 2009

funny friday

Okay, I know today is funny friday, but I'm completely out of stuff. My main contributor has not been sending me anything. She's been going through a tough time and I wish her the best. So instead, here's a funny pic.

If you look real close in the above pic, in the gravel, where we park the mo-ho, you'll see this....
A little Tomato plant coming up through the gravel! Of course, it'll never be able to amout to anything with fall fast aproaching, but I thought it was tooo funny!

So have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:10 PM

    Have a great weekend, guys! :)

    *hugs*

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little 'mater!

    ReplyDelete