Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I did it again

Well, yesterday wasn't any different than Sunday. I was a total slug again. I really planned on working outside some....but it never happened. Oh, we did go to the bank, did some grocery shopping, but came home, read the paper, and got on the puter, and there I stayed. All afternoon. Playing one game after another. Maybe it was because I did so much work last weekend, or because the Salon was so busy last week. Or maybe, I was just a lazy butt.



The picture above is from the latest game I was playing, Tower Bloxx. It became quite addicting. You can read more about it here. And if your interested in playing it, you can download the full version free here. I uploaded the game to Rapidshare. It's a file sharing site. Just click on the free button, wait for the clock to run out, then save it to your computer. I save mine to 'my documents' for easy finding. Then double click the file to start the installation.

And while I played on the puter, Craig did more laundry, did some surfing, and made a delicious Beef Stroganoff for dinner. His recipe is, of course, over at Cooking with Craig.

1 comment:

  1. It great to just take a break for all those routine chores...a chance to just relax, meditate or do whatever you feel like doing. Nothing wrong with that!

    Ken from Tampa

    ReplyDelete