Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

baby it's cold outside

Good morning.
The picture says it all, right?

Most of the nation is in winter's icy grip. Now in the fall, they were predicting a warmer winter. HA! I don't know any other job where you can 'guess', be wrong most of the time, and make decent money.
For the rest of the week, John and Derek will be colder than us here in Michigan. The little good news for us is the great lakes tend to diffuse the weather extremes. So while we'll get down in the teens for lows, we won't go into the single digits like St Louis, Mo.
And then look at Florida. Lows near freezing with highs in the low to mid 50's. Ken's complaining, but it seems almost tropical compared to us. ;-)
Anywho, yesterday Craig did a bunch of year end paperwork. And there's a lot! I stayed out of his way and took down the rest of the Christmas decorations, cleaned, vacuumed.
For dinner Craig made a variation of his turkey rice casserole. It was very good.
I'm going into work early today. I need to do year end inventory. Oh the joys of owning your own business. I know, it's already the 6th, but I can add in anything we've sold since the first. And today's the first day I've had the time to do it. I hate doing inventory!
So stay warm everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment