Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, January 15, 2010

blah, blah

Good morning.
We are experiencing a mini warm-up. The next several days are expected to reach the upper 30's. Work has been crazy busy this week. Figures. Last week I sat around, and this week I've hardly sat. But busy is good. Today and tomorrow are full also. I've also been called to go to the Alzheimer's facility to do my customer again. I thought I was done there, but her husband called Wednesday and asked if I'd come. I'm not sure how well this will go, but I'll go and try.
And, I find out through an e-mail reply that my Mom's been in the hospital since Wednesday. It doesn't sound real serious, but why hasn't any of my siblings told me? Now I'll have to find that out later today.
Not much else to say, so have a great weekend and I'll catch up later.

3 comments:

  1. Wayne, Busy..."IS GOOD"! Sure hope all is well with your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too hope all is well with your Mom. Are you the worry-wart of the family and the siblings avoided telling you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your Mum is OK Wayne...And I am always the last to know when it comes to matters that concern me...Hope your 2010 is going well...big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete