Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

puzzles and food

Good morning.
Well, as much as I planned on getting some things done yesterday, I just never got to them. I was a slug. But I did finish our first puzzle.

The sand was a bitch! But I persevered and finished it. I also played on the puter, while Craig did laundry and bookwork and bill paying.
Also, we're still trying to decide on our first mo-ho trip which will be around mid April.
A couple of places we tried, don't open until May 1st.
And Craig made this delicious casserole for dinner.

It's called a Cabbage Roll Casserole, and it really does taste like a cabbage roll, but easier to make.
and we had plenty for leftovers. And of course you can always get the recipe here.

Oh, and Gene, e-mail me for the Maumee State Park details. wynedge@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment