Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, February 07, 2010

I ain't pretty

Good morning,
I've just returned from cleaning the salon. I know, your tired of hearing this every week, and I'm tired of doing it every week. Life's a bitch.
Anyway, I thought I'd do a little post before I jump in the shower.
We finished puzzle #4. It was a bit of a challenge.

But I enjoy a challenge. Just 4 more puzzles to go and it'll be spring! I hope.
And here's one of the many reasons I need a shower.

Real bad bed head! Between the thin fine hair and an oily scalp, not pretty. Craig will get up looking just like he did when he went to bed. Life's not fair. Did I mention, life's a bitch? Now I did wear a hat to clean the Salon. Didn't want to cause any accidents. ;-)
And the 3 new staff members we have coming in use a different product line than us, so I spent a couple of days rearranging and eliminating some products to accommodate the new line which I ordered and will arrive early next week.
And our new security system is also due to arrive during the next week. And here's why we need it.
As you can see, this old monitor has such a bad picture, you can barely make out the front door. Can you see the front door? No? I told you so!
Today, it's house cleaning time. We have some out of town guests arriving later today, and I seem to only do an extensive cleaning when I have to. Am I the only one like that?
Well, it's time for my shower.

1 comment:

  1. Out of town guests are always a great excuse to clean. :-)

    Uhhhh you look rough.

    ReplyDelete