Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

lazy me

Good morning. We got another dusting of snow last night. Not enough to shovel, but enough to make things messy. So that means going into the Salon early to damp mop the floors. And the week is looking busy. I have appointments from 8am to 6:30pm today. So I'll be a tired boy when I get home.
Yesterday, Craig made a batch of broth from the last 2 turkeys.


He snapped a pic of me scooping the broth into freezer containers. This stuff is sooo tasty! If you want to see the step by step process, look here!
Other than that, we worked on the puzzle, and I played on the puter. Made it the whole weekend with out doing much work. I'll have to do better next weekend.
For dinner, Craig cooked a box of garlic and butter flavored pasta. Cubed a couple of boneless chicken breasts, seasoned and sauteed them. Mixed them into the pasta, with chopped green onions and mushrooms, and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese. Had that with a side of steamed broccoli with butter spray and Parmesan. It was really good!

And now I need to get ready for work.
later!

3 comments:

  1. The dinner sounds good and creative. You spelled misspelled spray. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lazy?? No, I was just thinking exactly the opposite! How energetic you are. How much you always keep busy. Always doing something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael says the best thing he ever done was hire someone to clean his salon. You should do that!

    ReplyDelete