Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Monday post

Good morning.
We're back to normal temps this week. Currently 23 out with a high expected of 31.
We didn't get a security system at Sam's yesterday. They only had 2 on display and we didn't like either one. I looked on line when we got home, and I think we'll order one. It doesn't come with a monitor, but we can pick one up fairly cheap.
I spent the rest of the day cleaning the bathroom, and dusting, then worked on the puzzle. Craig made a tasty stir fry for dinner, and we watch our Monday night comedies. Two and a half Men, How I met your Mother, and the Big Bang Theory. These are some great shows.

That's all I got this morning, so later!

No comments:

Post a Comment