Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Ahhhh spring!

Good morning.
Another beautiful day yesterday. Our normal high should be in the mid 50's, but we hit 63 yesterday. The last several weeks have been mostly above normal. So I've taken full advantage of the weather and divided and potted up another 18 plants for a current total of 78.


And that unknown plant is getting ready to flower. Does anyone know what it is?

And here's another spring pic...
I just love this time of year with the 'rebirth' of life.
And yesterday I also started the un-winterizing of the mo-ho. Drained out the anti-freeze and mixed up a bleach solution and pumped that into the freshwater tank and then filled it with water and ran it through all the water lines. I let it sit overnight to 'sanitize' the system. Today I'll drain all that out and refill with fresh water and run that through all the lines and then we'll be ready for our first trip.
I just love spring!

3 comments:

  1. We have that first one around here, though I don't think I've ever seen it flower. Just the leaves - or something similar.

    Mom said it's been mostly cloudy there.

    Have a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much bleach to water do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring is my favorite time of year too!

    ReplyDelete