Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday

Good morning.
Yesterday turned out much better weather wise than forecasted. Instead of cloudy with a chance of rain, we had sunny skies, near 60, but with a cold north easterly wind. But I bundled up and helped Craig mow the yard, and then I dug, divided and potted up another 31 plants. I have a running total of 233, with a couple of weeks to divide and pot more. I'm sure to have a great selection for my sale.
And with less than 1/4 inch of rain from that last weather system, I've started to water the flowerbeds. I need to start weeding them, and the ground is too dry to work.
And for dinner, Craig fried up a couple of ham steaks with mashed potatoes and gravy and honey ginger carrots. very good! And we finished the evening with our Monday sitcoms.
And that's all I got for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment