Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday post

Good morning.
Sorry for the lack of posts. Obviously not much going on. On Saturday after work, I did some weeding, cleaned and filled the bird baths, and blew twigs off the driveway. We had quite the storm the night before with lots of wind. Our 2 main shade trees are Chinese Elms. And while they give nice dappled shade because of their small leaves, the trees are very prone to breakage. So the least bit of wind, and we get a mess of twigs everywhere.
For dinner Saturday, it was home made tacos.
On Sunday, after I cleaned the Salon, I worked on the mo-ho. I washed him and then waxed the roof cap on the drivers side. I also used soft scrub with bleach on the trim that runs along the cap. When I do the other side today, I'll try and remember to get some pics. The trim appears to be a type of rubber or such and was black with mildew or something. The soft scrub cleaned it up pretty good. I then went on the roof and cleaned the air conditioning vent covers.
For dinner, it was pork cutlets on the grill with baked potatoes and grilled marinated zucchini.
And that's my update.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:30 AM

    Hey Wayne...I use Spray Nine...It works like a charm with no effort. We use it here at the dealership

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete