Sunday, August 15, 2010

caught the little bastard!

Good morning.
I've just returned from cleaning the salon. It is already 75 out at 8:20 am. Gonna be another hot one today. But it looks to cool down into the low 80's next week.
We completed a very busy week in the Salon, and it showed when I cleaned. Took a little longer that usual.
To end the week, Craig made a tasty Spicy Orange Stir Fry.


Served over long grain wild rice. It was yummy!
I also caught the little bastard that's been eating my veggies and ornamental vines. A big fat woodchuck! He's the latest to enter the Wayne Relocation Program.
This is what the pot looked like this morning. In a couple of weeks, it should be all leafed out again.
Even the squash vines are budding out again. I don't know if it's too late to set and mature squash, but we'll see.
And the bridge is still closed that I take to work. I drove by there this morning, and it looks like it's ready. Hopefully it'll open this week.
Now it's time for my shower, and to wake up lazy bones.

2 comments:

  1. "Wayne Relocation Program"

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big rodents have been trouble everywhere lately. We saw a big woodchuck right out in the open when we were coming back from Kinston last week. He was fat and sassy, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.