Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, September 24, 2010

my friday post

Good morning.
It has been an extremely busy week at the Salon so far, and today and tomorrow are looking to be the same. But next week, I have just 4 appointments on the book for Wed. The rest of the week looks good, but not Wed. It's funny how one week the phone rings non-stop, the next you keep checking to see if the phone is working. :-)
Hopefully it'll start ringing for next week also.
It appears we'll have seasonal temps this weekend, (68-70) so I hope to get enough drive to get out and work on cleaning up the yard and cutting down perennials. I hate doing it because it just verifies the season is over and I don't want it to be. But the more I get done in the fall, the less I have to do in the spring, and that would be good. And I have to accept the fact it is nearing the end of September. Summer is over.......
And tonight we'll have Red Beans and Rice for dinner with that wonderful Levandoski Sausage, and tomorrow, home made pizza.

1 comment:

  1. Send me some of your dinner, haha.

    Hope you guys have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete