Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

my redundant life

Good morning.
I've just returned from cleaning the Salon. I know, I sound like a broken record, but life tends to be a series of repeated events. We work, come home, eat, watch TV, sleep, and do it all over again. If we're lucky, we get to throw in a little something different now and then. That's why we enjoy our RV trips so much. They give us something different to look forward to besides our redundant life.
Anyway, work was extremely busy and I'm happy it's the weekend. It's to be quite cool today with a high of only 56. It's currently 43. It might be too cold to work in the yard. ;-) We'll see.
Now time to take a shower, get Craig up, make our coffee, read the paper and get on with the day. Just like we do every Sunday. And it's okay.

4 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with redundant as long as you like what's being repeated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love redundancy. I love predictable. There's something to be said for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup. Predictable can be a great thing. :)
    It's mid 80s here. We just had a quick thunderstorm. Now the sun is out.
    Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound just like us!

    ReplyDelete