Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's gonna be a great day!

Good morning.
I've just returned from cleaning the Salon, and after having a nice restful sleep, I'm ready for a nice long weekend. Temps today are expected to hit near 80. And 70's for the rest of my weekend. That should be enough to motivate me to get a lot done. We'll see. :-)
Saturday ended the same as the week started, very busy. But we did manage to get home in time to watch our #17 Michigan State Spartans beat our in-state rivals, the no longer to be, #18, Michigan Wolverines 34-17. It was a great game!
And with today being a very special day, (read the comments from the last post) I really don't know what I'm going to do.
So now it's time for a shower, get Craig up, have our coffee, read the paper, and decide what to do.

1 comment:

  1. Well, Happy Birthday again! I hope you figure something fun to do. :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete