Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Good evening

Good e-v-e-n-i-n-g.........
Geees, I sound like an old Hitchcock movie. What, you never heard of a Hitchcock movie?
Your obviously too young...........
Anyway,
Work has been crazy busy!
But that's good! And tomorrow is booked solid also.
Then on Sunday, we go to his nieces for his family Christmas. And on Monday, I go to Muskegon to see my mom for Christmas.
So a busy holiday season, as, I belive, it is for most of my readers.
So a happy holiday!
That's it for now!..

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend and give Mom a hug from me!

    Drive careful. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a coincidence, I'm checking out your blog for the first time while watching Vertigo.

    ReplyDelete