Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, December 24, 2010

It's almost Christmas!

Good morning.
It's been a hectic week in the Salon. Very busy! I go in early today, (7:30) and I'll be there until around 1pm.
The Christmas tips are coming in nicely. Better than last year. We'll indulge with all the eatable/drinkable gifts. We get a wide range of things. Wine, liquors, candy, home made pastries, home made jams, gift cards, gift baskets, and even kraut soup(?).
All the monetary gifts go into our mo-ho gas fund. Which looks like it'll need a big boost as the gas prices seem to keep rising. :-(
Then after today, I'll get a 4 day weekend!
So with that, I'm off to get ready for my last work day.
Hope everyone has a nice Christmas!

3 comments: