Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The days highlights

Good morning.
Yesterday was very busy. Craig had his doctors appointment which turned out better that expected.
Then to the bank for the businesses deposit, and Meijer's for groceries.
Back home, I played on the puter, and Craig did his usual bookwork and laundry.
In the afternoon, Craig noticed a box outside the door.
I was excited to see that I got my new keyboard much quicker than expected.




I know you can't see the pathetic condition of the previous one, but trust me, it was pathetic!
The new one is very basic, as I needed an older plugin version. Most of the new ones are usb connect, but I don't have many of those ports on my old xp.
It's also a little bit getting use to it with the keys black and closer together, but it sure looks good!
And for dinner, Craig decided to do something different with our boneless skinless chicken breasts. He cut them up into bite sized pieces, put them in a bag with olive oil, lemon pepper seasoning, and garlic. then pan fried them. They were very good!
We had them with roasted potatoes and a new side dish, baked zucchini sticks. They were really good too! Of course the recipe is here.
And now, a short work week, with Christmas being on a Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. What does this post have to do with Mom? Or is it an acronym for something else? ;)
    Glad to hear Craig's appointment went well!

    And yay! for new techie toys. :)

    ReplyDelete