Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Doctor update

Good afternoon.
Ya, I'm sneaking in a little afternoon post.
Went to the doctor this morning and tested negative for strep, but because of the large area of my neck and jaw affected, decided to play it safe and give me some antibiotics. Filled the prescription, and hope that helps. My throat is about the same right now as it's been the last 2 days.
We also stopped at the salon to get our appointment books. They're calling this storm a whopper!



We are under a blizzard warning from 5pm today, until 7pm tomorrow. Possible 10 inches of snow tonight, with another possible 4 tomorrow. If that wasn't enough, there will be a strong wind that may cause drifts 3-5 ft. They're talking like no one will be able to get out tomorrow. If that's the case, we need to be able to call our appointments. We can check our messages from home to see if they call and cancel also. So far, I have 1 cancellation and so does Craig. 2 of the other stylists are planning to take the day off too.
Craig has been very good at fixing tasty meals that I can get down my throat.
Tonight, it's Swiss steak with mashed potatoes and gravy and steamed broccoli.

I asked him to smile for the camera. Look at the expression? He hates having his pic taken. I tell him my readers like to see people in the pics sometimes. Oh well. :-)

And I managed to get the puzzle done in just 3 days! Of course it was easy when you don't do much of anything else. :-)

Those trees were a bitch to do! :-)

So, the snow has started to come down, and time will tell what the end result will be. They're even saying the snow/wind combo might take out some trees, and thus power lines. Hope not. Although we do have a motor home next to the garage, and it does have a generator. :-)

I'll give an update in the morning, if we have power. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Craig's picture. Nothing else is important!

    OK, now that Craig isn't paying attention: glad the doctor is attempting a remedy and I hope your misery will be short lived. Now back to Craig...

    Craig looks wonderful. There should be more photos of Craig. Go Craig, go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you got antibiotics.
    Ken is the same way. When I take his picture, he frowns.
    Dinner sounds great!
    Which picture is next? :-)

    ReplyDelete