Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm getting whose mail?

Good morning.
As you can see on the right, we are a crisp 1 out this morning. But if you also look, we are going to have a bit of a warm up.
Ummmm, 38 will feel like spring to us with the bitter cold we've endured so far this winter. :-)
Yesterday I replaced the thermostat at the Salon, and nothing seemed to change. It ran for a while taking it up a few degrees, but wouldn't take it to the temp I set. It finally did get up to 71 by mid afternoon. Someone suggested changing the air filter. It wasn't terrible, but I changed it and within an hour, we were at 73. I can't believe the filter could have had that much effect, but I'll see what happens this morning when I go in and turn it up from the night setting.
I also found a business card stuck in my door when I arrived home. Scribbled on the back was a note asking to call this person. Says his mail was being delivered to our address and he could pick it up. First, his business is no where near us, second, why would he think we were getting his mail, and third, why does he think we'd still have it if we were getting it? Which we haven't. In the past, if we accidentally got someone else's mail, I'd put it back in the box with a note on it.
So after I get to work this morning, I'll call and see what this thing is all about.
And I also finished the latest puzzle....

An early summer garden. I can't wait for my yard to look something like this! Maybe 3 more months. :-\
And now I've got to get ready for work! I need to go in a bit early to clean the floors....again....

3 comments:

  1. It will be interesting to find out about the mail situation. Something's fishy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your puzzles. And yeah. Definitely sounds weird about the mail.
    I always put it back in the box with a note, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:29 AM

    FIrst, let me say, GET YOUR BUTTS TO PALM SPRNGS!!! It was 72 yesterday and will be in the mid to upper 70's this week! I can't wait to hear the story about the card in the door, seems weird.

    MarkandCraig

    ReplyDelete