Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Our usual Sunday

Good morning.
As per my usual Sunday morning ritual, I've just returned from cleaning the Salon.
Our temps are to be near normal for the next week, which means daily highs above freezing. :-)
Saturday was booked solid, and I did the house call afterwards.
I also managed to finish the next puzzle, and I think I'll do one more. There's still a lot of snow on the ground, so I won't be working in the yard for a while yet.

And for dinner, Craig made home made nachos. They are sooo good!
He uses light tortilla chips, extra lean ground beef, and 2% Mexican shredded cheese. So they're not nearly as bad as in a restaurant and still very tasty!
We finished the evening watching the first 4 episodes of season 2 of Hot in Cleveland.
Today, Craig cooks our last turkey and we'll do our usual Sunday routine. Coffee and the paper, Craig will get the turkey in, do laundry and bookwork and I'm gonna try and get enough motivation and do some major cleaning. We'll see. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you guys had a good day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:49 PM

    The food always looks delicious!

    MarkandCraiginPS

    ReplyDelete