Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm a slacker

Good morning.
Sorry no Sunday post yesterday. I didn't do nothing yesterday! Except of course, clean the Salon. But the rest of the day, I was a slacker. I planned on going out side to work in the yard, but it was cold, (low 40's) and windy. So I pretty much sat in front of the puter all day. Played games, downloaded more games, and read blogs. How many do I read? About a dozen. And for the people that don't do blogs, I follow on facebook. And 'gasp' for those that don't blog or do facebook, I e-mail. Which seems awfully slow. :-) I wonder, does anyone still do snail mail?
And it looks like we're in for some winter like weather this week. :-( Forecast highs of only mid 30's. Yuk! It's hard to believe it's full blown spring in a lot of places like Alabama, Charlotte, NC, and even Portland, OR. It's just not fair! Okay, I done with the pity party, let's move on....
For dinner, Craig made a tasty corned beef in a slow cooker. It was really good! Not to mention cooking 8 hours in a slow cooker makes the house smell good. :-)
So today is our last 'warm' day for a while, ( a high of 50 is forecast) so I plan top get out and enjoy it!

3 comments:

  1. Today is supposed to be 72, tomorrow 82. Sigh. Time for you to retire and move to warmer climates. One that will better suit your gardening and RVing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at Mom's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing like the smell of food slow-cooking in the crock pot to fill the house with delicious aromas. My hubby does chili and beans that way. Mmmm!

    ReplyDelete