Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Good morning.
I've just returned from cleaning the salon, as usual.
It ended up being a very busy week in the Salon. It's good to see business picking up more after a slow 2008 and 2009. Craig actually said I had my best June in years. ;-)
And after drowning in our record wet spring, the rain has disappeared. Only 1/2 inch in over 6 weeks. Makes for nice weekends, but getting very dry. When we were in Toledo last weekend, the grass there was brown. It's been even hotter and dryer than here. I've been watering different sections of the yard daily in hopes of keeping it looking good for the wedding party pics scheduled for early August. Don't know if I'll be able to with such a large yard, and forecast temps around 90 for the next couple of weeks.
And here's my latest pic. The hair doesn't look as thin with it shorter. I should take a pic of the top so you can see how thin it is, but it looks pretty good in this pic so I won't. :-)
And now I'm going to work in the yard for an hour before my shower and wake up lazy bones. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Ken and his brother have hair thinning on the top, too.
    Your haircut looks good!
    Maybe figure out where the pictures will be taken and just keep it green there?
    It can be hard, I know that.
    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete