Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, July 15, 2011

more garden pics

Good morning.
It's been a steady week so far in the Salon.
The weather has been great!
Here's some more pics of the gardens....






The gardens are really peaking right now. That's not to mean they're almost done. It just means I've got the most stuff blooming at this time. I still have a lot of flowers to bloom. My day lillies are just beginning and I've got 50 or so of them.
And it looks to be another hot dry weekend. :-)
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You all have a great weekend, too!
    Thanks for sharing all the pretty pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great. I love the pond. How deep is it and it is easy to maintain?

    ReplyDelete