Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, October 28, 2011

a short post

Good morning.
It's a cold dreary Friday. 32 out this morning, and dark. The days are getting rapidly shorter. I now go to work in the dark, and go home in the dark on my 2 long days. It's looking to be only about 50 for the next several days and a chance of rain, so not sure what I'll do this weekend. We'll see.
It has been a busy week at the Salon. And other than that, not much to say.
Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Our weather is supposed to be the same.
    At least we finally get to change the clocks again next month.
    Have a good one yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Promise me that you won't hate me for being absent so much more than present lately. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete