Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Alan Harper, Really?

Good morning.
It was a real nice day yesterday. Cloudy, but mild. Got all the way up to 62. Made the most of it. Cut down the rest of the grasses, and got all the leaves blown/vacuumed/mowed.  I also took up the portable deck and stored it in the garage.
We should only have one mowing left to be ready for winter.
In other news....
I've had at least 3 customers over the last several weeks, saying I look, and act, like Jon Cryer's Alan Harper in Two and a half Men. I don't see it, do you?


Then again, years ago, when I actually had a nice head of hair, I had many people who thought I looked like Jerry Seinfeld.
I didn't see that either.


Anyway, While I toiled in the yard, Craig did his usual laundry and bookwork, but also made a huge pot of delicious chili for dinner. :-)
It was a perfect day, as the rain held off until evening. Today, it's a lot of running around. Bank, Kohl's, Post office, and Meijer's. Turkey's went on sale this week, and we usually buy four. One for Thanksgiving, one for Christmas, and the other 2 during the long winter. And for those poor souls that don't know what a Meijer is, they are just the best store for groceries, and everything else. Before there was Super Walmart, Walmart sent people to study Meijer, and they copied them. But they don't have the quality produce or products Meijer has.
Anyway, I've rambled on far to long today. Time to get Craig up.  :-)

4 comments:

  1. Nope, I don't see it. But maybe that's just me. ;-)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:18 AM

    I was thinking you looked more like Berta! HA! Jus kid'n....Seriously though, I can kinda see what they are talking about, you have full pouty lips, elongated face......and, you're funny!

    MarkandCraigInPalmSprings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:29 AM

    No, you look like the star of "The Mentalist"...
    Love!
    FL Patti

    ReplyDelete