Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

post #1180

Good morning.
I've just returned form cleaning the Salon. The weather is very mild this morning. 53. I hope to get more leaves up today before afternoon rain sets in.
It was another busy week in the Salon, and it was good to come home a little early yesterday and relax. I had planned on doing a little work in the yard, but it never happened.  :-)
We finished the day with home made nachos, and a movie.
Now, while Craig sleeps in, I'm going out and cutting down the rest of the grasses.

1 comment:

  1. That is supposed to be our night time temps for the next week, too.
    Enjoy your weekend and give Mom a hug for me when you see her next Sunday!
    We should be in Louisiana by then. :)

    ReplyDelete