Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

another post

Good morning.
I've just returned from cleaning the Salon, as per my usual Sunday morning routine.
Winter like weather has settled over mid Michigan. We had a dusting of snow a couple of nights ago, and the temps have been low 30's.
I ended my work week as one of this years busiest. The phone rang and rang, and I ended up working late Friday and Saturday. That's good because Craig just got the winter taxes, and he had not budgeted for them. That's not like Craig. He's always so good at having everything planned for. Must be he's slipping in his old age.  :-) He will be 61 in a few weeks.
For dinner, he made home made wet burritos. They were yummy!
And while Craig gets his beauty rest, I'm off to read blogs and surf.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Ouch.
    I am never able to budget. We just do what we can.
    He's not that much older than you; about the difference between me and Ken. ;-)

    ReplyDelete