Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, December 12, 2011

a short post

Good evening.
I know, an unusual evening post.  :-)
I just finished a game on the puter, and dinner isn't ready yet, so I thought I'd do a quickie post.  :-)
Sunday was an easy lazy day. I managed to clean the bathroom, but not much else. Craig did his usual bookwork and laundry. We ate ham steaks with boxed potatoes and butternut squash for dinner, while watching the movie Critters. I got the DVD from a customer who likes sci-fi. He knows we like sci-fi also, so he occasionally brings in movies for us. This was definitely a b movie if not a c movie. It was that bad. Right up there with attack of the killer tomatoes.  But mildly entertaining.
There are 4 sequels altogether on the DVD's. Craig said watching the first one was enough.  :-)
Today, I did a little more. I turned off the water to the outside faucets, put the Styrofoam thingies over the outside faucets, put the hose cart in the shed, spread moth balls around the tires of the mo-ho, and did a little more dusting. Craig thinks the moth balls help keep varmints away from the mo-ho. I don't argue, just do it.  :-)
And Craig just called me for dinner, red beans and rice with chicken sausage and mushrooms and onions, so I gotta go!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy dinner! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know about that Critters movie. We watched a Christmas Story last night. What's the big hype? It sucked.

    ReplyDelete