Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve

Good morning. And a merry Christmas Eve.
It was another busy day in the Salon. Ended up working 2 hours longer than expected due to a few more phone calls. Don't want to turn a way customers near Christmas.  :-)
After work, I went over to Meijer's for a few groceries for the weekend. Where did all these people come from? The place was packed! The store is never this busy the rest of the year! Don't these people eat the rest of the year! But I managed to work through the crowds, get what I needed, and to the check-outs. They had every one of there 30 + registers open, and they were 4-5 people deep. It took longer in the check-out lanes than shopping. But made it through, and made it home.
Now just one more short day today. With Christmas Eve on a Saturday, we never know how busy it might be, and this year, it's not busy at all. I've got just 2 customers this morning, so unless the phone starts ringing early, which I doubt it will, I'll be out of there by 10am.  :-) Craig has no customers, so he'll probably still be sleeping when I get home.  :-)
And with the very busy past 3 days, it'll still be a very good week money wise.
And with that, I'm off to get ready for work.


3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Friend! I'm very glad for a busy business for you! And think of all those pretty people with their hair all dun up and lookin' good for the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you both.

    So who runs the Salon when neither one of you are there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So people don't like Craig as much as you... is that what you're trying to say? ;-)

    ReplyDelete