Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

weekend update

Good morning.
Well, my lazy Sunday turned out different. I don't know if it was because it was a bright sunny cloudless day, but the cleaning bug bit, and I went on a cleaning frenzy. Vacuumed, washed kitchen cabinets, cleaned the toaster oven and microwave, and washed floors. Craig did his usual bookwork and laundry.
Finished the day with Mushroom Lasagna.  
Monday, we did our usual running around, and also stopped at Home Depot to check out light fixtures. I want to replace the one over the dining room table. Didn't find any thing we liked, so will try Lowe's today. The rest of the day was my lazy day, with Craig making tasty meatloaf burgers for dinner.
And it's another sunny morning today. the temps have been a little cold. Highs in the low to mid 30's But no snow.  :-)
The bump on my eyelid is finally gone, but the small one inside my lower lid is still there. Have an appointment next Monday and will see if anything needs to be done with it. it looks exactly the same as it did when I was there 3 weeks ago. No bigger, no smaller.
And Craig has a mole on his stomach that he thinks doesn't look right. I scoured the net researching it and I don't think it's anything, but he's going to call the doctor for a referral to a dermatologist. Better to be safe than sorry.  :-)
And right now, that's all the news that's fit to print.   :-)

2 comments:

  1. Mom said there might be an ice storm tonight.
    Hope the medical stuff goes well.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate moles and skin tags. Ick. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete