Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday post

Good morning.
Monday didn't turn out to be any where near as productive as Sunday was. I tried to do some waxing early, while Craig slept, but it was too cool and damp. The wax just wouldn't dry, So instead, I weeded. Got another four 5 gallon buckets full. They seem to appear out of nowhere.  :-)
We had drizzly rain for a good part of the day, so spent most of it inside. Did a little cleaning, but mostly playing.  :-)
Tuesday was much better. A little on the cold side with temps hovering in the 60's, but I got out and cleaned the bird baths, did some weeding, mowed the yard, and took some more pics.
Iris
Gas plant and Dianthus.
Yellow Swamp Iris, and purple Siberian Iris.
Columbine.
Don't remember the name for this one.  :-)
And the Beauty Bush starting to bloom in the upper right.
And it's going to be a crazy busy week in the Salon. We're closed Saturday for the holiday weekend, I'm already pretty much booked, so I expect to work long hours the few days I am there.
And with that, I'm off to get ready for work.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great short week and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete