Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, September 14, 2012

back update

Good morning.
It's been a busy week at the Salon and even today, I have to be there at 7am this morning.
My back issues are just not getting better, so I've broke down and started seeing a Chiropractor. After 2 adjustments, not much change. But I've gone so long with it messed up, it will take a while to undo all that. At least I'm pain free during the day. I get up, it's aching and stiff, I put moist heat for about half an hour. That seems to loosen it up so the aching stops, and it's just a little stiff after that. But I'm able to do everything during the day, so I might be looking at getting a new mattress also. I'll see how I'm doing after about a week of Chiro adjustments.
We are currently getting some much needed rain, buit the weekend is looking nice. Sunny and low 70's. And since I've got such an early day today, I gotta get going.
have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I' sorry to hear the yoga didnt help...but glad to hear at least your days are pain free.

    Have a wonderful weekend my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all have a great weekend, too, Wayne. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete