Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, October 19, 2012

a happy back report

Good morning.
We've had one nice day this week, and that was Wednesday.  Of course, I didn't get to enjoy it as I worked 10 hours that day.  :-\
Thursday, it rained off and on all day. My rain gauge says just over an inch fell. It's raining again this morning, and is forecast to continue until tomorrow afternoon. The leaves are past peak now and the wind and rain are really bringing them down.
Now, to my back......
After 3 days of physical therapy, I'm happy to report, I'm about 70% better.  :-)
The last 2 nights I've slept like a baby.  I have just one small area of concern left. It's just a stressed out muscle from  that spasm a couple of weeks ago. It's been slow to recover, but is coming along. I'm thinking maybe 1 or 2 more sessions should do it, but it'll have to wait until next week, as they were booked today, and won't reopen until next Monday. I'll continue to do my exercises at home, and see how it goes this weekend. But I'm real happy with the progress so far. The chiro and the massage therapy helped, but didn't work because they weren't specific enough. The physical therapist centered in on the problem and set a specific course of action to target that area. As of the 3rd session, I was doing 8 different exercises, 3 types of stretches, 15 minutes of hands on manipulations and 10 minutes of ultra sonic deep heat treatments. These people know their stuff!
And know I've got to get ready for another busy day at the Salon, as my first customer is at 7:45 this morning.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. fabulous news :) Good to hear your back is on the up swing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear things are going better.
    Thank you, Wayne. Hope you all have a great weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete