Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, December 14, 2012

a pretty poinsettia

God morning.
As expected, it's been a very busy week in the Salon. I worked 11 hours yesterday, and am working later than normal today and tomorrow.
Here's a pic of a pretty poinsettia we picked up earlier this week for the house....
I liked the whit streaking on the 'flowers' and the deep green 'leaves'.
We get 'traditional' poinsettias for the Salon, but like to get something a little different at home. And no, I'll never get a blue, purple or any other 'weird' color poinsettia. I do want it to look real.  :-)
Anyway, not much else going on, so have a great weekend, and I've got to get ready for work.

1 comment:

  1. Stay safe! And enjoy the end of your week. :o)

    ReplyDelete