Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, December 09, 2012

another weekend

Good morning.
I've just returned from cleaning the Salon. It is a crisp 33 out and only going to reach 37. We had a little snow yesterday, but that has melted.
It was a very busy the last 2 days, as I had to work in the customers I had cancelled on Thursday.
I seemed to have reached another plateau with my back. It's no where as bad as it was, but I'm still a little stiff and achy in the morning. Maybe I just need more time, or maybe I need to up the magnesium. I'll ask the chiro Monday morning. Of course, thanks to my eye thingy last week, I haven't seen the chiro since Tuesday.
Also my sister noticed that the links in my sidebar, all about me, are dead. I checked, and sure enough, Webshots has changed their entire site, and I no longer have the ability to arrange my pics in linkable albums.
At least, all my pics are still there. All 745 of them. Which would have been no big deal had they got deleted. I have all the pics that I take also saved to disks.  So now, I know what I'm doing this weekend. Gravitating them over to Photobucket, and relinking them to my blog. I have managed to relink the Building of the pond, and My Motorhome albums. I'll work on the rest this weekend.
And with that, time to get going.

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful day my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been near 80 the last few days. Hoping to get some cooler temps here, too!

    Hope your chiro can give you some insight into your latest plateau.
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having back issues again too so I'm watching your outcomes closely.

    ReplyDelete