Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

it's the weekend!

Good morning.
Sorry for missing my Friday post, but it was a very busy work week. And now it's done.  :-)
It's been cold, windy and snowy. We have just a good coating of snow on the ground, so should have a white Christmas.  :-)
With just one more week to go, it looks to have been a very good year for the Salon. Anxious to see the final figures, once Craig tallies the totals.
A quick update on my back....
The aching muscle has finally healed, although my back continues to ache some in the morning. The visits to the chiro has been helping, but with the holidays, his schedule, and my schedule I've only been able to see him once each week. Hopefully after the holidays, with a better schedule, I'll get 2-3 visits a week.
Anyway, that's pretty much all I've got to say right now.
Have a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your back is better!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a very Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete