Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

What's the chance of that

Good morning.
Yesterday, since my eye appointment wasn't until 10:50, we did our usual running. Bank, P.O. Salon supplies and a few groceries. Got home in time to drop things off, and over to the eye doctor I went.  I arrived at 10:40, and  I knew I was in for a wait, when the parking lot was packed, and the waiting room that holds about 40 people was packed. I ended up waiting until nearly 12:30 to be seen. Ugh! I hate waiting! But it wasn't the doctors fault. There were 3 emergencies he had to take care of that morning. If they end up running that far behind, I wonder how they get any lunch time.
But anyway, my exam was good, and he wants one more check in about 6 weeks. I made that for 7:50 am. He shouldn't be behind that early in the day.  :-)
And even though I don't send out many Christmas cards, I've gotten quite a few so far. He's two I received...
Strikingly similar. The only difference is the size, font, and one has glitter. One came from Muskegon, MI, and the other from Louisiana. What's the chance of 2 people buying the almost same card? And what's the chance of getting the same card from different people? Not much I bet.
After I got home, we had a nice lunch of Sauerkraut Soup. I have a customer that brings this in for me every year for Christmas, and it's delish! She uses smoked ribs for the meat along with carrots, onions and sauerkraut in a rich broth. I'll be happy to send anyone the recipe.
And this morning, I have to go into the Salon. It's normally my day off, but I have a customer who's husband passed away over the weekend, and she needs her hair done for the visitation later today, and the funeral tomorrow. It will only take about an hour of my morning.
And with that, time to get going.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. No way I could have guessed, haha!
    Have a good night and a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've received identical cards in the past. It's humorous.

    ReplyDelete