Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, March 08, 2013

slow week

Good morning.
It's been a slow week in the Salon, but it looks to end with a flurry. Sat. I've got a perm, a foil, a frost, 4 colors, and 7 haircuts. It'll be non-stop from 7:30 until I finish at 4pm. (hopefully, if I don't get behind.)
We are going to have a few spring like days this weekend, with temps climbing into the mid 40's.  :-)
And the new paint job in the Salon? I've had not one customer of mine notice.  I think over the past 2 weeks, we've had about 6 customers total, notice the new color. Apparently, it doesn't look out of place and blends well with the decor. That's a good thing.   :-)
Other than that, not much else to report.
So have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment