Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, March 11, 2013

spring like

Good morning.
Our spring like weather continues for one more day, as it's suppose to be rainy and 49 before dropping back into the mid 30's tomorrow.
Saturday went as expected, and I did as much income wise on Saturday, as I did the 3 previous days. I was exhausted when I got home.
Sunday, I of course, cleaned the salon, and later in the day, went out in the yard to enjoy our first 50 degree day this year. I checked out yard, and picked up numerous sticks and branches that have fallen during the winter.
Today will be our usual banking, P.O. and shopping. We are also picking up a new clothes iron, as our old one is spitting out water with the steam while ironing.
And with that, time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment