Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, April 19, 2013

is it ever wet!

Good morning.
As expected, it's been a very busy week in the salon, and I'm working late today and tomorrow.
Again, it has rained all week. We have received over 5 inches for the month so far. Our normal for the entire month is 3.53. And we still have nearly 2 weeks to go. But with spring like temps, the grass has almost over night turned rich green and the daffodils are beginning to bloom. The next few days are suppose to be dry, so I'll try and take some pics.
I've lost 3 customers over the last 3 weeks. One died at the age of 66 from a heart attack. One was taken to the hospital at 92 and I was told to cancel her standing appointments as she very likely will not return.
And the 3rd is being taken from her home and put into a retirement facility.
I would say the majority of my customers are around my age or a little older. Most of my elderly customers I do I 'inherited' from stylists who retired or moved out of the area. So over the last several years, Out of 14 weeklies, only 3 drive themselves. That's how old my weeklies have become.
Anyway, time to get to work. Friday is 'weekly day'.   :-)
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Be happy with all your rain, didn't you have a drought last summer?

    Hope you all have a great weekend, too, Wayne!

    ReplyDelete