Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, June 21, 2013

busy work week

Good morning.
It's been a busy week in the Salon, and today and tomorrow are booked also.
I haven't heard from Brighton Ford yet on the status of our Mo-ho. I thought I would yesterday, as he said last Friday, they would have it done this week. So if I don't hear from him this morning, I'll call this afternoon. If it's not done until tomorrow, I won't be able to pick it up until Monday, as I work later than they're open tomorrow.  Not really a big deal, since we cancelled a couple of our next trips, we won't be going anywhere for awhile.
Anyway, the weather has been nice and looks to be a hot weekend.
And with that, a few more yard pics....



A couple of paths in my shade area, one pine needle mulch, and one brick.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment