Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, December 02, 2013

busy busy

Good morning.
I did manage to get quite a bit done yesterday. It hovered near 40, so not to bad.
I did a final mowing of the leaves and the yard looks good for winter. I also did a final cleaning on the portable gas grill, and stored it in the garage for winter.
We parked the mo-ho in it's winter parking space between the garage and the lot line.  It takes a bit of maneuvering, but fits like a glove.

I did get winter tires on Craig's Hyundai, so it's ready for bad roads. And I put away deck furniture.
Today, I hope to change the oil in the mowers and add stabilizer, so they are ready for the winter.
And I'm finishing this post while I currently have Internet, which my connection is getting less and less stable. The tech is suppose to be here between 8-12. I'm thinking it's the modem. I'll let you know.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully sometime between Tuesday and Friday, we'll be getting DSL. It's the best we can hope for out here, other than Satellite internet -- which I know nothing about.
    Good luck and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete