Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Friday, January 03, 2014

a good start to the new year

Good morning.
I can't believe it's Friday already!
New Years Day found me in the Salon, taking down Christmas decorations.
Back home, I watched the Rose Parade while Craig started his long year end paperwork.
We also took in the Rose Bowl Game, where his Michigan State Spartans beat Stanford.   :-)
The stadium was over 60% green. A great showing for the spartan nation.
Quarterback Conner Cook with the trophy.
The Michigan State mascot, 'Sparty' on the field.
Thursday was busy. I had to clear the driveway of snow before going to work. We've had just enough snow daily to keep the roads a mess.
And winter has us in an icy grip. As I write this, it's a bone chilling -5 out. That's right 5 BELOW 0. brrrrrrr. Going for a high of all of -2.  :-(
 It the coldest we've been in years!
Anyway, work was busy, and I'm booked today and tomorrow also.
After work today, we're going out to dinner for Craig's birthday.
This weekend, Craig will spend working on 1099's and assorted year end stuff, and I'll lay low, staying out of his way.   :-)
Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You guys be safe and stay warm.
    Happy Birthday, Craig!

    ReplyDelete