Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

a quicky

Good morning.
It's been a busy week in the Salon.
And we are expecting a mini heat wave as temps this weekend are expected to rise into the 50's!   :-)
The snow has been slowly melting away, and I expect by Tuesday, it'll be pretty much gone except for the mountains in the store parking lots.
I think it's finally safe to say, spring is coming.  Finally....
Preparations continue on our upcoming trip to Vegas where we will look at about a dozen homes. We'll be subtracting and adding as it gets closer.
And as it gets closer, Craig has been his usual doubting self. He's always a mess when it comes to major decisions. Always second guessing himself. Me, I hem and haw about making a decision but when I finally do,  I make a decision, and then go with it.
Oh well, every one's different.
Now time to get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment