Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Monday, July 14, 2014

and off again

Good morning.
It was a very busy week in the Salon, and I'm enjoying the weekend.  :-)
It was a beautiful day Saturday, and we came home from work, fixed a couple of drinks, and sat on the deck.
More rain came through Saturday night, but cleared by morning. After cleaning the Salon, I worked in the yard trimming bushes and weeding.
And here's a few yard pics....
miniature hostas in bloom.
red Bee balm.
along a border bed.
And I can't remember what these are but they're very cool looking.
Today, I take the mo-ho in for a knocking noise in the engine. It only makes the noise when it's in gear, and Craig thinks it's the same noise we had 3 years ago when we had warped manifold covers.
I have no clue what it could be, but I'm hoping it's a minor issue. We'll see.  :-\
Now time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment