Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

and....back to work.

Good morning.
Well, we got another inch of rain yesterday, so it was a mostly inside day. We did get some running around done and I made a big batch of kale chips.We've had over 4 inches of rain in 2 weeks.  :-\
I didn't get the rest of the mo-ho waxed due to me, I think, straining a muscle near my shoulder.
So I've been taking it easy trying to let it heal.
Here's a couple of pics I took with my phone on our walk on Saturday.

We walked through downtown East Lansing that borders Michigan State University.
The building is called the Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum. Designed by the Pritzer prize winning architect Zaha Hadid. Unfortunately, they have so many trees around it, it's had in the pics to see the extreme angle of the rippled metal and glass. But it's a very unusual looking building.
Anyway, it was a nice long weekend that always seems to go to fast, and now it's back to work.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I think it shows quite well. I thought there might have been an accident or something. Weird building.

    Take care of yourself and be careful at work, too.

    *hugs* ♥

    ReplyDelete