Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, August 06, 2014

another weekend over

Good morning.
Well, it was a rather wet Monday and Tuesday, but the rest of the week should be sunny. Of course, I'm back to work.  :-\
We've had so much rain, I haven't watered the pots in the yard for nearly 3 weeks!
 I did manage to get a little yard work done and I discovered more of the foreign pond plants in the pond. So I dumped the rest of the granules in to see if I can shock it to death. I was careful not to over do it the first time, but now I don't care. What's the worst that can happen? I kill off the frogs?
Anyway, here's a few pics of the yard.......


And here's a pic of the tree in the back yard that was severely damaged by last winter's ice storm....
It's been leafing out furiously! I don't think it actually looks to bad now.   :-)
Now it's back to work.
And still no news on the house in Vegas yet. Day 127. But who's counting.   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment