Newest posts are first. Scroll down on the right to see a list of Archive posts and also subject posts.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

another year done

Good morning.
I wanted to squeeze in one more post for the year.
It's been quite a year, with the new house in Vegas, selling the mo-ho, and starting to prepare for the next chapter in our life as we inch closer to retirement.
Over the next year I plan on continuing the downsizing of all the stuff we've accumulated over the 30 years we've lived here. And getting the house back into shape for eventual selling. I've discovered that I have overlooked a lot of little maintenance issues over the last 30 years that will take some time to fix.
I'm very happy we decided to begin this process so early. I can't imagine needing to do everything that we've done so far in a short time frame.
That said, I look forward to 2015.
I hope 2015 is good for you too.
And with that, I'm off to work. Long day today, and back to work for a busy Fri. and Sat.
Happy New Year!

1 comment: